Behaviour Analysis Careers at ABA Horizons
ABA Horizons are currently seeking qualified personnel to provide Behaviour Analysis Services throughout the UK.
We usually work 1 on 1 in the client’s home. The job descriptions are listed below.
If you would like to receive alerts for job postings, events and ABA Horizons news, consider subscribing to our newsletter.
Free RBT Training Now Available!
One of the challenges regarding ABA in the UK is lack of credentialing and standardization of ABA service provision. That is why ABA Horizons staff are trained to those standards set out by the BACB, which is the industry leader in the USA.
The BACB presence in the UK however is almost non-existent, with only around 50 RBTs in the UK! This is something we're looking to address.
ABA Horizons is growing and we are currently looking fto train RBT®s to work across all areas of the UK. You will receive full RBT® training by qualified professionals.
A background in psychology or education would be beneficial to the role but is not essential. If you enjoy working with young people, are up for a challenge, have an interest in ABA and the desire to make a meaningful difference, this could be the job for you!
Parents, care providers and caregivers are more than welcome to attend RBT® training too!
Please register your interest via the form below and we'll keep you posted when we're ready to come to a town near you.
*We're currently working on an information table that will show the demand for RBT training in your area. We'll keep you posted!
- Educated to an A level standard. Preference is given to applicants with a degree in a related field (e.g. Psychology, Education).
- Experience working with children.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- A desire to proceed with post-graduate studies in a related field with emphasis in behaviour analysis.
- A caseload of 1 to 2 clients, 10-20 hours per week per case.
- Implement ABA/Autism language, learning programs, and academic programs.
- Collect individual progress data.
- Assist in the development course of treatment for those cases that are assigned within the guidelines of the agency.
- Assist in the creation of materials and program development.
- Conduct parent training to assist the BCBA in generalization.
- Maintain program books.
- Varies, depending on experience and education. There are excellent opportunities for advancement.
- Current certification with the Behaviour Analysis Certification Board.
- An excellent communicator.
- Experience in evaluation and teaching of children diagnosed with ASD.
- Experience in the development of maladaptive interventions and learning objectives for individuals with ASD.
- Competent with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel (graphing data), Adobe and the use of an iPad or Android device.
- A caseload of at least 6 clients, 4-10 hours per month per case.
- Provide supervision and quality assurance of Behavioural Tutor to ensure proper use of applied behaviour analysis in the session.
- Develop behaviour assessment support plans to train parents and Behaviour Tutors on how to handle maladaptive behaviour.
- Conduct parent training in order to generalize the concepts used in therapy.
- Update objectives according to the data gathered.
- Ensure that all treatment methodologies are evidence-based and reflect the most recent research findings.
- Competitive pay contingent on experience and having current certification with the Behaviour Analysis Certification Board.